Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes ba
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 26. dub 2019 2:10:24 
Uživatel úroveň 5
Uživatel úroveň 5

KAPOLEI, Hawaii -- Michelle Wie rallied from four strokes back entering the day to shoot a 5-under 67 on Saturday and win the LPGA LOTTE Championship. The 24-year-old American finished at 14-under 274 after coming into the final round trailing third-round leader Angela Stanford by four shots after Fridays play. It was Wies third career victory on the LPGA Tour, and first since taking the CN Canadian Womens Open in 2010 -- snapping a 79-event winless drought. And, Wie did it at home. "Im just having fun out there," said Wie, who grew up in Honolulu. "I was out there and nervous. Every time I felt nervous out there, I was looking around, I felt there was no place Id rather be." Stanford had her worst round of the tournament, shooting a 1-over 73 that put her at 12-under 276 and two shots behind Wie. Top-ranked Inbee Park finished third with an 11-under 277. "Today, just didnt make the putts that Ive been making," Stanford said. "I wasnt hitting it great today. Just misclubbed a couple of times. Just didnt make good decisions." Wie came to LOTTE and her home state of Hawaii coming off a runner-up finish two weeks ago in the Kraft Nabisco Championship when she closed with a 71 for her best position of the season. "The highlight of this week was to come back home," Wie said. "There wasnt just one moment. From the first tee shot that I made to the last putt, the aloha that I felt from everyone was unbelievable." Stanford, the leader after the second and third rounds at breezy Ko Olina, came out strong with a birdie on the par-4 third hole to set herself up at 14-under early in the day. A bogey for Stanford and a birdie for Wie on the par-4 sixth closed the gap to within a stroke. The par-3 eighth brought Stanford, Wie and South Koreas Hyo Joo Kim to tie at 12 under. A birdie for Wie on the par-3 12th gave her the outright lead, and she gave a small triumphant fist pump to the crowd. "I really think a lot of times, they willed the ball in," Wie said of the fans. "I give a lot of credit to them this week." Another birdie on the par-5 13th put Wie two strokes ahead of two-day leader Stanford and three strokes ahead of Kim. Stanford and Kim were unable to close that gap as Wie won for the first time on American soil. "Shes been playing great," Stanford said. "Shes having a great year, so it was bound to happen. I just happened to be the one that caught the buzz saw." Trade winds continued to challenge golfers all day, gusting upward of 20 mph, according to the National Weather Service. "Well, my caddy isnt one for pep talks, but he gave a good one today," Wie said. "He said, Its windy out there today, but play your game, and thats really what I did. I didnt try to force anything. I had a number in my head that I thought I needed to shoot, and I got it. Kim came in fourth with 1-under 71 for 10-under 278 overall. Jose Fernando Cuadrado Jersey . On Friday night, after a long rain delay, he was scratched from his scheduled start. David Ospina Colombia Jersey .Hoffenheim forward Anthony Modeste opened the scoring on a counterattack in the 15th minute, shooting though Jaroslav Drobnys legs after Lewis Holtby lost the ball in midfield. http://www.nationalcolombiafootball.com ... ia-jersey/. The Redskins announced Monday that the quarterback who led the team to the Super Bowl championship in the 1987 season will serve as a personnel executive. Frank Fabra Jersey . Sharper briefly appeared in Los Angeles Superior Court, where his arraignment was postponed until Feb. 20 at the request of his lawyers. They issued a statement saying he would be exonerated. Prosecutors then filed a motion to increase Sharpers bail to $10 million and outlined details of investigations involving him in Las Vegas, Tempe, Ariz. Yerry Mina Colombia Jersey . The club announced on Wednesday that Malhotra signed a 25-game professional tryout contract. The 33-year-old suffered a serious eye injury when struck by a puck during a game versus Colorado in March of 2011.While the Toronto Maple Leafs signed head coach Randy Carlyle to a two-year extension on Thursday, the contract includes a team option for the final year. Carlyle had one year left on his existing deal, meaning his new contract runs through the 2016-17 season. "Leafs are not locked into Carlyle. If things dont work out, hes gone next year or year after," tweeted TSN Hockey Insider Darren Dreger. Carlyles assistants Dave Farrish, Greg Cronin and Scott Gordon were not retained for next season. "We feel that this group can continue to grow into a higher level of a hockey club," said Carlyle during a conference all on Thursday. "We just have to find and continue to push for a little bit more from the individuals and we are going to do everything we possibly can to change some of the things that are happening with our group.&" The Maple Leafs started the 2013-14 season on a 10-4-0 run, but Carlyle worried at the time that his team was getting away with sloppy play in the defensive zone.dddddddddddd Going into and coming out of the Olympic break, the Leafs were rolling despite being badly outshot on most nights. When they beat the Kings in Los Angeles on March 13, they were in second place in the division. But starting goaltender Jonathan Bernier aggravated a groin injury that night, and though it was not considered serious at the time, it proved to be devastating. James Reimer lost five straight games and was pulled March 23 against the New Jersey Devils before Bernier returned and lost three more. The final night of that losing streak, March 29 against the Detroit Red Wings, was effectively the death knell for Torontos playoff hopes. Cheap Warriors Jerseys Authentic Cavaliers Jerseys Cheap Spurs Store Celtics Jerseys Online Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Thunder Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Wholesale Raptors Jerseys Cyber Monday Pistons Jerseys Wholesale Team USA Basketball Jerseys Cheap Celtics Jerseys Cheap Nets Jerseys Cheap Knicks Jerseys Cheap 76ers Jerseys Raptors Jerseys From China Cheap Bulls Jerseys Cavaliers Jerseys From China Wholesale Pistons Jerseys Bucks Jerseys From China Pacers Jerseys Outlet Authentic Hawks Jerseys Cheap Hornets Jerseys Cheap Heat Jerseys Cheap Magic Jerseys Authentic Wizards Jerseys Cheap Nuggets Jerseys Timberwolves Jerseys Outlet Wholesale Thunder Jerseys Cheap Blazers Jerseys Cheap Jazz Jerseys Discount Warriors Jerseys Wholesale Clippers Jerseys Wholesale Lakers Jerseys Cheap Suns Jerseys Cheap Kings Jerseys Discount Mavericks Jerseys Authentic Rockets Jerseys Discount Grizzlies Jerseys Cheap Pelicans Jerseys Spurs Jerseys From China ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]