Ahoj neregistrovaný,

vítej v centru komunity FPScore. Budeme rádi, když se k nám připojíš a napíšeš nám názory a postřehy na tuto českou hru!

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 16. črc 2019 7:11:33 
Uživatel úroveň 11
Uživatel úroveň 11

Martin Brodeur appears to be ready to leave the Devils behind, should it come to that. Speaking to TSN Hockey Insider Pierre LeBrun on Friday, Brodeur said "Ive come to the conclusion that Im definitely going to be available July 1." The NHLs all-time wins leader added: "I want to play one more season and I want to see whats out there." The 42-year-old netminder appeared in just 39 games for the Devils in 2013-14, sharing starters duties for the first time since taking over the New Jersey crease full-time in 1993-94. He is slated to become an unrestricted free agent on July 1. "Ive had a lot of good conversations with the Devils, but Im not inclined at going back at this point," Brodeur told LeBrun. "I just feel that with Schneids (Cory Schneider), the organization has to move on. Me being around might be tough a little bit for them. I dont completely put [a return] out of the question, but I dont want to mess up the cards for the Devils.” The Devils traded for goaltender Cory Schneider at the 2013 NHL Draft and the 28-year-old goalie played 45 games for the Devils this past season. The Devils are reportedly trying to lock Schneider up to an extension but the American netminder is reportedly seeking assurances that he will be the teams undisputed number one. "At the end of the day, it doesnt matter where I go next, Im always going to be a Devil. Im always going to come back to the organization. But I want to play one more year. So Ill see whats out there." Brodeur doesnt yet know what the options are out there for him, but hes ready to explore. "Ive got to see what the opportunities are. Im not going to go somewhere where I dont feel comfortable," he said. "If I go somewhere as a No. 2 goalie, its going to be a team that has a really good chance to win a Stanley Cup. If I go for a No. 1 job, its going to depend on the situation. I think there are teams that can use me." Hydro Flaske . "Today was a very great day for me. It was always my dream to be good in GS," Wierather said. "I took quite a long time to get there. It feels awesome to have my first win (in GS)." Wierather leads overall with 595 points from Lara Gut (568), who finished second, and Maria Hoefl-Riesch of Germany (535). Hydro Flask Prisjakt . Thats when the eight-time champion revealed that a painful back is slowing his serves -- and, all in all, giving him more trouble than his opponents so far. http://www.norgehydroflask.com/ . New York Red Bulls. TSN primes Vancouver fans for the start of the 2014 season with MLS on TSN: Season Preview Special airing tonight at 7:30pm et/4:30pm pt on TSN2 (encore Friday at 3:30pm et/12:30pm pt on TSN2). Hydro Flask Barn .com) - Cincinnati Reds pitcher Mat Latos had an arthroscopic procedure performed on his right elbow last week, the teams official site reported Wednesday. Hydro Flask Norge .com) - Pittsburgh Steelers running back LeVeon Bell, Baltimore Ravens linebacker Elvis Dumervil and New England Patriots punter Ryan Allen were selected as the AFCs top players for Week 14 of the NFL season.PARIS -- Forward Pablo Osvaldo and midfielder Paul Pogba each scored as Juventus beat Trabzonspor 2-0 in the first leg of their round-of-32 Europa League tie on Thursday. Osvaldo, starting his first game following a loan move from Southampton, scored early on and the highly rated Pogba put Juventus in control for the return leg with an injury-time effort. English Premier League side Tottenham goes back to White Hart Lane with a defeat after winger Yevhen Konoplyanka -- a transfer target by Liverpool last month -- scored with a late penalty to give Dnipro a 1-0 win. A minute of silence was held before that match for the victims this week of violent anti-government protests in Kyiv, where more than 100 people have died. Both teams in Dnipropetrovsk wore black armbands, as they did elsewherre in Ukraine, where Chornomorets Odesa drew 0-0 with Lyon, which fielded mainly inexperienced homegrown players.dddddddddddd Meanwhile, Dynamo Kyivs home match against Valencia was moved to Nicosia, Cyprus, where the Spanish side won with late goals from striker Eduardo Vargas and midfielder Sofiane Feghouli. Elsewhere, Fiorentina was in a strong position after winning 3-1 at Danish side Esbjerg. Striker Alessandro Matri, on loan from AC Milan, gave the Italian team an early lead. Forward Martin Pusic replied soon after for Esbjerg, but midfielders Josip Ilicic and Alberto Aquilani added further goals for Fiorentina before halftime. Portuguese side Benfica, last years runner-up to Chelsea, secured a 1-0 win at Greek side PAOK thanks to a goal from Brazilian forward Lima. ' ' '

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]